Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weak One

After 8 days I am 6 libs lighter than when I started. I been pretty good except for gig day when I swallowed about 6 delicious beers but other than that I have been below 1000 caloronks per day. If I can make it through this weekend then I will keep it up till the one after cause it aint really hard to behave except for on weekends when you want to go out and party. It's especially hard for me because I live right above a bar and I can hear them laughing and clinking their glasses and saying "I don't know which I love more, the fact that I'm down here enjoying all these wonderful beers with friends or the fact that I'm not up all alone in my miserable room listening to all this happiness with tearful eyes".

Anyway, I can't tell any difference in the mirror but I can tell the difference in my floppy britches. I one belt knotch better so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment