Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fuck Yeah

I finally finished The Prettiest Girl in the Bar. It was a tough one cause all the lyrics I kept coming up with were stupid as shit. After a few solid nights of torture I got some that are presentable. There will probably be a few rewrites but at least it is gig worthy. It is a pretty damn good bar song if I do say so myself. Kinda flirty, kinda sad and with a couple of belted out, well timed cuss words.

Now if I can figure out some sweet verses to the light hearted Hard Drinking Woman and the terribly sad Happy Anniversary I will officially have the best set list ever.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Fuck Yeah the tag to the LSU Alma Mater when we play it before football games? And are you and Scott coming for Mardi Gras gig or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends if this big diamond sale goes through. Need that cash y'all. They usually take forever and drop out though.

    ReplyDelete