Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bad Ass Item of the Week: AUTOGYROS


Autogyros are basically flying go carts. They look like crappy little helicopters but their main rotor is free floating and doesn't require a rear stabilizing rotor so they are much easier to fly and don't crash if the engine cuts off. You can fly them very slow and low which to me is the best part of flying. I doze off in airplanes at 30,000 feet but I love to look out on take off and landing when you can see what the hell is going on. If you don't believe autogyros are fun as shit just look at this video and shut the hell up.


2 comments:

  1. That dude flies way too much over water. When I get my autogyro it'll be sweet practical jokes all around. And flying over shit that I've always wondered what it looked like from the air. Flying over water = BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRING. The only time I'd fly over water would be to escape the water balloons Scoot would be firing at me using this sweet-ass water balloon launcher because he was so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that whomever is flying will have his own payload of water balloons too to heave at the ground base fella. I am sad and depressed because it is not currently happening.

    ReplyDelete