Friday, February 13, 2009

Show

The show went pretty well I thought. Of course I didn't actually get to see it. I only got to see a bunch of people watching it but they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Martin actually came by so he can give you the unbiased review if he wants. I pulled out Prettiest Girl in the Bar which was received about how I figured it would be and did a unfinished version of Hard Drinkin Woman when everyone was drunk enough not to noticed all the fudged lyrics. The end of the night was the Boom Shaka Laka Laka Boom Shaka Laka Laka Boom Shaka Laka Laka Laka Laka Blues where I got everyone in the place to be my back up singers. That one is hard to pull of without a band but I went for it anyhow. The solo kinda sucked. After the show we drank too much delicious beer and kinda ruined my weight loss scheme for the evening and nearly broke our arms high fiving Martin every 2 minutes. Martin loves high fives.

No comments:

Post a Comment