Monday, January 26, 2009

Pointless Question

Torture


How long would you hold up under torture? I think I have a high pain threshold but I think I would spill my guts immediately. That's because any kind of real torture I can think of is gonna be permanently disabling. Start clipping off fingers or and kind of testicle shit and I am outta there. I can deal with pain but lifelong screwed up is too many for me. Here is a future transcript of my interrogation.

Interrogator: Where is it?

Me: FUCK YOU! I"ll never tell you SHIT!

Interrogator: I might have to torture you.

Me: It's in the garage.


(If all you're gonna do is give my dong dinger the thumbs up I could probably go a few years though)

6 comments:

  1. This actually happened to PMO one time, except he didn't even need the torture. My step-father, Mr. Jones, sent him in to do some recon work at an airplane hangar. His job was simply to ask some questions about a plane that my step-father owned.

    PMO: So, what's the story on the Queen Air you got over there on runway 3?

    Hangar Guy, seeing through all subterfuge: You're with Mr. Jones aren't you?

    PMO: Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the wimpy pussy bullshit torture practiced at U.S. prison camps? Or do you mean actual torture that 99 percent of countries do? You know, the kind that works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean breaking my fingers with pliers. I not down for even a little of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dunno, i think waterboarding is torture. but i am not convinced that i am opposed to torture, i havent decided.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt water boarding another name for chinese water torture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no. but chinese water torture did make kari from mythbusters cry.

    also read what hitchens says:

    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/08/hitchens200808

    ReplyDelete