Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bum Type: The Story Bum

Usually bums just come out and ask for money and get shunned, which is the way it should be. I got a hold of a much more annoying type last night. I was cruising around in the freezing, kill yourself cold when some obvious vagabond approached and started telling me all about how he just turned 50 last night. Also some old lady he knows got mugged and he don't got no respect for nobody would do that to an old lady. And the cold didn't know when it was time to head on outta town and let folks be comfortable for a spell. And a whole bunch of other boring shit he kept up while I was waiting for him to take a breath so I could cut out and get the hell inside and not freeze my soul. Well, eventually he wrapped it up and the moral of the story was: can I get a dollar man?

No comments:

Post a Comment